David Wilson - Jul 28, 2015
- Read, review and understand the policy. If you understand the policy, you’ll know whether you’re acting in accordance to it and the laws it relates to. Being able to answer any visitor queries quickly and easily will demonstrate your knowledge and dedication, which will in turn reward you with enhanced trust.
- Once you’re familiar with the policy, publish it to your website. Should you need it, this is a great opportunity to improve the typography and layout of the policy to ensure it remains clear, structured, and readable by your visitors. If you need assistance with this, we recommend contacting one of our partners here.
- outline when the changes will take effect
- summarise what the changes are
- provide a contact point should they have any questions or concerns.